Friday, August 24, 2007

You girls will love this!

I have found 2 new places that I LOVE to shop. Some of you girls may already know about these places, if not you should definately try them out!

Palmetto Hardware and More is off Pelham Road near I-85 in the Bi-Lo shopping center. It is a small harware store but it has the cutest gifts. It has lots of the Tree and Moon gifts and gadgets, and other great "girly" gifts that you can never find at the mall.

Dobson's Hardware in Greer is such a great place. They are right beside Home Depot on Highway 29 in Greer. They used to be a true hardware store in downtown Greer until they were overshadowed by Home Depot and Lowes. Now they are a small hardware store with lots of great gifts. They have lots of university gifts (they have things from the Citadel, which sold me), prints, jewelry, and other great miscellaneous items.

If you girls are like me and like unique things that are personalized, these two places are great places to go! I really like to share my finds with everyone so that they can share in the delight of these unique places! :D

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The Dobson family goes to my church and are such great people. I'm glad you found their store! That's where I've bought Caroline's crocs, and almost every elderly lady in my church shops there for wedding and baby gifts!