Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday 13



The 13 things I want to do before I die:

1. Own a house at the beach

2. Go to the Super Bowl

3. Flip a house

4. Have a farm...with cows, goats, chickens, roosters, lots of dogs, and land to grow crops!


5. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway

6. Go to South America to Patagonia and the Galapagos Islands

7. Retire while I am still young

8. Be debt FREE

9. Buy Hal a vintage car



10. Go skiing out west, I don't care where, just anywhere west of the Mississippi River!


11. See the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) in person!


12. Become a better shagger (I really hope to do this before I am 30)
13. Go on our vacation that we are planning now: Napa Valley, Seattle, Alaska

Of course this is not all I want to do, but these are some personal goals that I have for myself to accomplish while I am still young and healthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I saw phantom of the opera on broadway and it was AWESOME!!!! i know you would enjot it too!! come check out my bog and leave a comment.

www.withgodallthings.blogspot.com

Megan

Meredith said...

i agree - phenomenal.
i've also seen chicago and lion king up there. they're amazing too.
the productions at the peace center are always good, too. check that out sometime. we've seen miss saigon, the sound of music, grease, moving out, the producers, and several others there.

Haley said...

Thanks for the advice girls! I am begging Hal to take me to Phantom in Las Vegas when we go next month, I know it will be spectacular!