Hal and I had a pretty eventful weekend and I just wanted to share some of the things that we experienced, individually and together!
* The experts of the real estate market may say its a buyers market now, but I am here to tell you from experience, ITS NOT! See 2 posts down!
* The phrase "Its too hot to fish" is absolutely true. Hal went fishing early Saturday morning and he didn't get so much as a bite. It was 98 degrees by 10:30am.
* When Hal comes off 3rd shift, "ill as a hornet" takes a new meaning! :D
* You can grow up knowing and respecting someone for their Christian values, and in one conversation you realize that the impression was always wrong.
* Lantana, the plant, is extremely hardy! We accidentally killed ours, or so we thought, 2 weeks ago. It came back and it looks better than ever!
* Mellow Mushroom is called that for a reason, go in there and you will see!
* I am thankful for air conditioning!
* Byrnes beat Independence!
* We FINALLY got our wedding album, it is gorgeous! :D
* No matter how many times we go, I can't get enough of Marble Slab Creamery!
* It really is all about who you know! (I will post about this tomorrow!)
* There is good news on the way, so say a little prayer for us! :D
4 comments:
Keith and I love Mellow... but we've never had a server who didn't look stoned! Once he and his coworkers had a server who said (in response to something that I can't remember now), "I never smoke up before work." Oh, okay, so when DO you smoke up? Haha.
Ok, I'm so out of the loop...what's Mellow Mushroom?
Kelly - Its a really REALLY good pizza place on the west end in downtown Greenville
Meredith - Hal and I just get a kick out of all of the eyes that are "glazed" when we go there!
And they're in lots of cool towns, Kelly. I've been to the ones in Atlanta and Durham. Can't wait to try Greenville's!
Post a Comment