Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What a MIGHTY God we serve!

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

I seem to have to remind myself of this often!

Yesterday, I asked you to pray for my sister-in-law, because of a tough time that she is going through. I want to thank you for doing that. I wish I could give more details, but I want you to know that all of our prayers were ANSWERED!

God truly blessed her yesterday, and lifted a burden that she has been worried about for some time! Its amazing how in the darkest of situations, God can bless us beyond measure! What an AWESOME God we serve!

Oh what a savior, there is no other name like JESUS!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

GREAT!

The Dales said...

Oh good! I just know everything will work out, been there, done that! It seems so hard and dark while you are in the storm but her storm will end soon and she will almost instantly forget the horrible storm! I do pray for her and hope she is way excited and doing well! Tell her I am thinking about her constantly!