
13 Reasons I LOVE football season:
1. It is the perfect excuse to get together with family, and scream and holler without fighting with each other!
2. Who doesn't LOVE finger foods?
3. The smell of a grill on a cool fall day parked outside Williams Brice gets my motor running!
4. Shopping for cute clothes in my team's colors
5. I get to snuggle under a warm blanket with my husband!
6. There is ALWAYS something to look forward to during the week!
7. the exhilarating feeling of my team running onto the field before the game is one like no other feeling!
8. Seeing all of my college friends again!
9. Sharing a camaraderie with 85,000 other fanatics.
10. Having the best seat in the house, on my couch watching on our big screen!
11. Listening to Hal talk all year about how excited he is for football season to get here, and seeing the excitement when it finally arrives!
12. Talking "football" with Hal and actually knowing what I'm talking about, for once!
13. TAILGATING...enough said! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment