I am going to apologize now for the length of the following story. I love telling it! When I started the post the other night, I started writing with the intention of expressing how lucky I feel to be married to my best friend. I was trying to give some history first, then it turned into what it is now. I hope y'all enjoy it, and thanks for reading!
4 comments:
Hey Haley! Thank you for visiting my slow coming blog. I am trying to update more often. I will add your name to mine just as soon as I figure out how to. :) I love your love story!! I have one myself that I cherish more than anything and I just love to tell it. You are a beautiful couple. Tell Hal I'll be going to Wyatt hopefully in September. We'll see how it goes. It was so nice hearing from you!!
I loved reading your story! Thanks for sharing!
That was the best story ever!!! I am so happy you are happy! :)
Thank you girls! I read it to Hal yesterday and when I got to the last paragraph I started crying. When I got done I looked over and Hal's eyes were full of water too! I guess it was just a testament to how far we have come and how happy we are to finally be married!
Post a Comment