I was tagged for a meme, so here goes:
Four jobs I have had:
1. Office Manager - Mobility Prosthetics (current)
2. Bartender - River Falls
3. Server - Hops
4. Office Assistant - Wellford Elementary School
Four places I have lived:
1. Greer, SC
2. Lyman, SC
3. Columbia, SC
4.
TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Real Estate Pros
3. Paula's Home Cooking
4. Giada's Weekend Getaway
Food
1. Lieu's Spicy Chicken
2. IHOP stuffed french toast
3. pinto beans and cornbread...with chow chow of course! :D
4. any kind of seafood...especially SUSHI!
I would rather be:
1. in the bed with my hubby right now!
2. getting a pedicure
3. Charleston
4. shopping at South Park Mall in Charlotte
Favorite movies:
1. Live Free or Die Hard - SO SO good!!
2. Bourne Identity and Supremacy - Im sure I will love the new one too!
3. the Goonies
4. Now and Then
I was one of the last to be tagged, and I don't think there is anyone left! :D
2 comments:
We looooove Real Estate Pros. Richard kicks tail!
Real Estate Pros is my FAVORITE show!! I never miss an episode. (except for this past Saturday, I had to go watch my Rebels play.) Since that's the line of business I'm in, if I ever move to Charleston I would love to work for them. (but I'm never moving there way too hot!)
Post a Comment