Thursday, August 30, 2007

Please Pray

I just got an email from my mom that I thought I should share with you ladies.

For the ones of you that live out of town, you can check out the article here about Amy Moxie. Amy was the Clemson student who collapsed on Monday after running and died. It was later determined that she had a slight tear in hear aorta.

Amy was a freshman at Clemson and had only been there for 1 week. She has 2 other sisters, one who is a sophomore at Clemson.

Here is a copy of the email I got:

Hello All,

I just wanted to give you a little update on the family. The Moxie's have 2 other daughters and after the passing of Amy on Tuesday, they are experiencing another blow. Their oldest daughter Megan was taken to GMH on Wednesday for what they thought was a stress induced migraine. She later was taken into emergency brain surgery for a condition they found. I do not know the outcome of this surgery or the details but I do know the family is in complete shock at the circumstances of the last few days.

The lady who sent this email works with Amy's aunt.

I cannot imagine what those parents are going through, but they desperately need our prayer. Please remember the Moxie family today and this week as they bury their Amy on Saturday and fight to keep their other daughter alive.

Don't our own problems seem so small now?

No comments: