As a newlywed, this year brings a lot of firsts for me. This is the first Christmas I get to spend with Hal as my husband, this is the first Christmas in our new house, and this is the first year that we have cut down our own Christmas tree. This has been a great year so far!
Here are some pics from our weekend:

This is the Christmas tree farm where we cut down our tree.

Hal and I on the hay ride back down the mountain with our tree.

It was SNOWING while we were cutting down our tree! I don't know if you can tell, but that is the accumulation. It was so beautiful!

My mom and Frankie in the trees.

This is my little table with my Christmas dishes. Love it!

The mantle.

One of the $2.50 trees my stepdad bought. Normally I'm not into colored lights, but it is so cute!

Our tree.

Our tree in the dark.

the tree bow, I love it!

we swagged garland along our porch banisters and accented it with bows. It looks really good, especially at night!
Merry Christmas! : )
3 comments:
so cute so cute!
Everything looks sooo pretty Haley!!
Your tree is beautiful! I am so jealous - we don't have any tree farms around here!
Post a Comment