Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did you hear?

I heard on the radio this morning something that I was very disappointed with.

Lowe's has "family trees" for sale for the "holiday season." They are not calling them Christmas trees for Christmas because they are afraid to offend anyone.

WHAT?

4 comments:

Annie said...

I am with you. . .WHAT??? That is insane!

Meredith said...

So what are the Jewish people calling their menorahs? Family lights?

Oh, this makes me soooo angry.

Sometimes I feel like Christians are more discriminated against than other religions.

Terri said...

Are you kidding? I haven't heard this on the radio! But boy does it make me upset and very sad. This is just another indication that we as Christians have to stand more firm than ever for our faith and beliefs.

Anonymous said...

Okay, my husband keeps up with this kind of stuff, and he told me that Lowe's has apologized and is now saying that they ARE Christmas trees, and it was an "advertising error". So, I guess all is good!