Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Blessed

There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. 2007 has probably been the best year of my life for many reasons. I could sit here and list a hundred things just off the top of my head that I am thankful for. I will spare you, though.

I have recently become more aware of how the simple things in life are so important to me. When Hal and I were shopping for our boxes for Operation Christmas Child, it really put things into perspective for me. We did this last year, but this year it really seemed to affect my heart more this year.

I am just so thankful that Hal and I are in a financial position to give. Everyday of my life I have a warm bed to sleep in, a roof over my head, food in my frig, a job that pays the bills, and so many other things that I don't need. How blessed am I?

This Holiday season my goal is to share the joy of the Lord with others through giving. I have already been so blessed and I want to pass that wonderful feeling on to someone else.

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"

No comments: