Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good News!

I am very excited to share some good news! Hal called me this morning about 7:30 to tell me that he had been offered a PROMOTION at work! He starts training for his new job tonight!!

The job he has been doing is very physically demanding and extremely tiring. He has been such a trooper and never complained, but I know he has anxiously awaited this promotion.

Thank you Lord for the many blessings you so graciously give!

7 comments:

The Dales said...

Oh that is wonderful! What will he be doing now?? I am so happy for him (and you)!!

Annie said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you guys. I know how good it feels to be proud of your hard working husband. My dad has been with Michelin almost 30 years. He started swinging shifts as a supervisor. They have been good to him. Hal is with a great company!

Kelly said...

Congrats Hal!!

Terri said...

WAY TO GO HAL!!!! Just in time for Christmas, too! :)

Medic Mom said...

I know you are SOOOOOO excited! There's nothing like the feeling that other people think your husband is doing an outstanding job (something we definitely don't have to be told)!!!

Jessi said...

Yea!!!!

Mrs. Mullen said...

Congrats!!! I'm sure this will make for an extra special Christmas!!! Happy Holidays!!!

ps. your decorations are adorable!!