Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good Day

Not much going on with me, so I am going to ramble on with the rest of you.

I got off work at 1:00 today which was great, but I had to go to the doctor which wasn't so great. I love my doctor though, so it wasn't so bad. I was at the doctor's office for an hour and a half! YIKES! He was at the hospital delivering babies and was running a few minutes late. I think I can forgive him.

Since I got home at 3:30, I got to take a little power nap before class and have dinner with my hubby.

I am super excited because I brought my work computer home tonight to do a paper and I got connected to my internet at home! My personal computer is messed up and I haven't been on the internet in my home since before we moved. Its 9:50 and I haven't even started the paper yet, and its due tomorrow. HA! Good thing its only for extra credit!

One last thing, Hal and I were really stoked when he got his job at Michelin in May because we knew what great benefits he would have, but we never knew to what extent. During the holiday season, Sam's, Costco, and BJ's all open up afterhours exclusively for Michelin employees and give great deals and free stuff. We get free breakfast and 30% off this Saturday morning at Costco, we get a FREE ham at Sam's next Sunday, and 30% off at BJ's this Sunday. How awesome, right? We don't even have to be members to these places to go, but Michelin does give you a free membership to the store of your choice. I love it!

Its now 9:52, I better get started on my paper. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Terri said...

oooh!! That is VERY COOL that y'all get all of those awesome perks at the wholesale stores! Michelin seems to be a great company to work for!
Since Private Practice wasn't on tonight, I wonder if Grey's will be on tomorrow??? I will be disappointed if not!

Meredith said...

Grey's is a repeat tonight...

Haley said...

they must both be affected by the Writers' strike...that's all I can figure.

Medic Mom said...

Great benefits. I love getting free stuff!!!! But I always seem to buy a lot more when there are discounts so I wonder if it really saves me money...

Haley said...

the way I look at it, the more you buy, the more you save! ha!