I am a sucker for surveys. I know its been a while since I have blogged so I thought this would be a good transition back to blogging. : )
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: bananas
2. Bakery: bread
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Red Barron pizza
5. Dry goods: peanut butter, because Hal can't live without it
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?(besides under garments, right?)
1. my favorite pair of jeans
2. one of my Lacoste tees
3. a dressy top
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "Mobility Prosthetics, this is Haley"
2. "Hey sweetie, what are you doing?"
3. "I am so ready for this semester to be over"
4. "YES, I STUDIED, geez!"
5. "Are you ready to go to bed?"
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. SLEEPING
2. eat lunch
3. checking my email and reading blogs
What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. my laundry hamper
2. my MaMa's iron skillet
3. my Citadel sweatshirt
If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. Hootie and the Blowfish
2. Edwin McCain
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Matchbox 20
5. Dave Matthew's Band
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Someone who is driving WAY to slow
2. Someone who makes a mistake and then says its MY fault
3. 2 cars riding side-by-side on the interstate that I can't get around
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. definately a nap
2. cleaning up my kitchen
3. watching my soap operas
4. reading my Southern Living for the 15th time
5. baking
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. giraffes
2. tigers
3. polar bears
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?(These are just my favorite, I could not imagine them all together)
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. my green leather wallet
2. burts bees lip balm
3. my keys
4. cell phone
5. kodak digital camera
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 6 things that you should or should not do what would it be?
1. Don't get into a serious relationship, you will miss out on way too much fun!
2. Save some money for college
3. skip a couple more days of school, it won't kill you! : )
** I can only think of 3, there isn't much I would change about my high school experience!
2 comments:
I'm totally with you on skipping school. I went to school even when my precious Papa died, because I didn't think I could afford to miss calculus. My youth minister came to see us at home, and we were at school! What weirdos! ;-)
Welcome back! I have missed your blogging the past few days!!
I totally agree with your first answer on the last survey question...serious relationships in high school = bad idea!! I say save the serious relationships for after high school for sure!
Post a Comment