Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another RANDOM Thursday


I have no ideas for my Thursday 13 today, well actually, I have been too busy at work to think about it, so I just thought that I would tell you 13 random things happening in our lives right now.

1. After my post yesterday, I was determined to be more productive last night. I went home, took a quick cat nap, then headed off to take my anatomy test. After I got home and we ate supper, I started on my Christmas cards. I got six more done! Hal really helped inspire new designs for the cards, too.

2. Tomorrow is Friday, Hallelujah! Hal is off all weekend!

3. My last day of Microbiology is TODAY! I have really enjoyed this class but I am so glad its finally over!

4. I got 2 of my Christmas gifts bought today, courtesy of the World Wide Web! YES!

5. My company Christmas party is Saturday night at Chophouse 47. I am really looking forward to some good food and good wine!

6. I am getting very excited about my nursing clinicals. It is finally becoming real! I just recently turned in my application for clinicals at USCS and have to turn in my application for clinicals at Gville Tech after Dec. 15. I should hear something by March, and I can't wait!

7. Did y'all know that Tommy Bowden was offered the head coaching job at Arkansas with an annual salary of over $2 million? After contract negotiations with Clemson, he decided to stay put. My personal opinion: good decision!

8. Like Meredith, I am battling with my hair right now. I really don't know what to do. My hair is so long and I love it, but sometimes it just OUT OF CONTROL! I have more than enough to donate to Locks of Love, but I am just not sure I am ready to cut it ALL off again!

9. I have found myself going without makeup more often than I wear makeup lately. I actually feel good about how my face looks with only mascara and lip gloss. Hal prefers it that way too.

10. Hal and I are finally seriously considering getting a dog now that I don't have class at night. I will keep you updated on this, as we make further decisions.

11. Football season is almost over, and I really don't like basketball!

12. We get our FREE ham at Sam's this Sunday! Thanks Michelin!

13. Did I mention how glad I am that tomorrow is FRIDAY! : )

6 comments:

Medic Mom said...

Good luck with clinicals!! I remember one of the things I loved most about nursing school was that I didn't have to buy too many clothes - I was ALWAYS in uniform! About the dog, I would recommend a Lab or Golden Retriever (if you want a big dog) We love our Gus, he's a Golden!

Meredith said...

I love your hair long, Haley, but you are cute as a button no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Haley, I have always thought you had beautiful skin. You look great without makeup, you don't have anything to cover up, so go natural. Lucky you! Jackie

Terri said...

I always have the debate over to grow out my hair or cut it short! I think your hair is beautiful long, however, I think it would also look great shorter! I say go for it! Pick out a fun new cut and donate to Locks of Love. You can always grow it out again if you really want to.
Oh, and yes, Private Practice was very good last night! It is certainly up there with Grey's, which was good tonight, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Miniature longhair dachshunds are the BEST FYI! I'll let you know if we decide to breed Winnie again!

Jackie said...

Haley, Stephanie asked me to get your new address can you please email me it. Thanks, Jackie
moorejn2@yahoo.com