Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just plain tired...

Do you ever have one of those days where it takes everything you've got to get out of bed? Today has been one of those days. The last four months of constantly going and going has really caught up to me, and I am just plain tired! I am in desperate need of a break. God bless all of you mommies out there, you must run on Energizer batteries!

Since this week at school is going to be more laid back, I went to the grocery store on Monday night and bought enough groceries to cook for at least 7 days. Well, Monday night I cooked eggs and waffles that took like ten minutes, last night Hal had frozen pizzas in the oven when I got home, and tonight, although I will get home very early, a frozen lasagna is all that I am capable of. I promise I will get back to cooking and a normal schedule one of these days.

There are things piling up, waiting on me to do them, but lately I have just not had the energy. I can't wait to rejuvinate over Christmas break so that my normal self will be back and better than ever.

Here is my to do list for the next week:

1. Finish making Christmas cards. I have 16 made and we are sending out about 30, I need to get on the ball!
2. STUDY! I have 3 exams in the next week, but I'm DONE after that!
3. Buy Christmas gifts. I haven't even started.
4. Plan a baby shower for my sis in law.


Okay, so its not really THAT much to do, but I keep putting it off and everything is just waiting to get done. I feel like if I go home tonight and take the opportunity to rest, I will have the next 4 days and nights to focus on completing my list of things to do.


I hope you're having a good day!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I totally feel your pain! I feel like I'm having an end of semester melt down...thank goodness I'm finished Friday. Then I can focus on everything for Christmas...I haven't even looked/thought about it yet. I hope you get everything done, and some much needed rest!