Well I don't have much going on today, but I did have a few little things that I wanted to share.
* My sister-in-law, Anna, is moving to Hawaii in June. Her boyfriend just got his orders from the Marines and he is going to be stationed in Hawaii for the next 3 years. They are going to be getting married in the spring, and they will be leaving for Hawaii in late May or early June, I think. I am going to miss her like crazy!
* I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that really summed up my feelings about abortion. The bumper sticker read "It is a child, not a choice..." Perfectly said. I am sorry if I have stepped on your toes, but I have never hidden the fact that I am very conservative in my beliefs.
* I saw a quote today that I really liked and wanted to share. "Stop telling God how big your storm is and tell the storm how big your God is." Isn't that GREAT?
* I can't hardly believe there are only 21 more days until Christmas!
5 comments:
I am so happy and excited for Anna and everything she is about to do/go through! Oh, its so so hard but so so fun!! I know she isn't due until January but since I will probably forget to tell you, let me know as soon as she has her, I would like to send them something! Oh, I just smile thinking about what she is about to have in her life! She will be so blessed!
I LOVE the bumper sticker sayings!! How true they both are! Oh, and thanks for your comment about our picture!! :)
(Please tell Anna and Todd that I wish them nothing but the best!!)
Please tell your sister she will be in my prayers (as will your family). I can sympathize and empathize with her completely!! Military life is hard, but also can be rewarding!
well...I'm about to leave this rock...but if your sister-in-law needs anything or has any questions tell her to shoot them my way, I'll help best I can :)
Blah...military life can be so difficult at times!! However, its been a great experience for sev and I.
In reference to an older post (I just saw your response, hehe) YES lets plan something for New Year's! Anything! We have plenty of babysitters but we need to find something to do! Anywhere is fine with me!
Post a Comment