Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh so ready for a break

I have one more day of work and then I am off for 11 days. I cannot tell you how glad I am to have this little break! I am so ready to get out of this office and break up the monotony of my job!

Hal has been home all week so that has been a nice treat for me! On Tuesday night, my parents, Hal, and I went out to look at Christmas lights. We had such a fun time, and laughed almost the entire time!

Yesterday was an exciting day for Hal. When I got home from work, we went to Lowe's and bought him a lawn mower! We haven't had one since we moved into our house so we have been borrowing between our parents. When we got home with it, of course he had to cut grass. He got himself a Troy-Built push mower with a Honda motor, and he is thrilled!

Tonight, I have a few little things left to pick up for Christmas, so I am going to try and battle the traffic with patience while I wait for Hal to get off work. I really am ready for Christmas! Can you believe that this time next week it will all be over?

This weekend is a busy one for us (well, me) trying to prepare for the couple days of Christmas. Monday we will spend the day with my family and then Tuesday we will spend the day with Hal's family.

I can't promise there will be much blogging involved over the next week, so I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a joyful holiday with your families. Just remember JESUS is the reason we celebrate!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Natalie Kellett said...

Haley I hope you guys have a great 1st married christmas in your new house

Medic Mom said...

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Mrs. Mullen said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!! Merry First Christmas as a married couple :-)


ps. I posted my update for you :)