After my little pillow rant the other day, I have been looking for another new pillow. Last night I had to run to Wal-Mart to pick something up, and I decided while I was there I would look at their pillows.
I actually think I may have found a good one this time...and I didn't lay on the floor to find out!
I got a great night's rest AND my neck, head, nor my back is hurting today! I only paid $4.88 for the pillow, and I am thinking I got a great deal on a great pillow.
I will update you if it starts to bother me again!
2 comments:
hehe, I'm glad you found a pillow silly!!
I was going to tell you that ours are from Ross and they are made by Jockey and we like them :)
PS. glad you didnt have to lay on the floor for your find this time, lol.
How's the piilow working out for ya?
Post a Comment