Monday, December 3, 2007

Finish the Sentence

My friend did this and I wanted to, too!

1. I have come to realize that my butt: looks great when I work out! (lunges and squats)

2. I have come to realize that when I talk: my boss is always trying to 1-up me.

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone: I think about them constantly

4. I have come to realize that, I need: to accomplish my goals for personal satisfaction

5. I have come to realize that, cooking eggs: will always please Hal.

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when: Hal has to work night shift.

7. I have come to realize that, marriage: is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

8. I have come to realize that, I work: only because I have to (at my job now).

9. I have come to realize that, I will always be: a follower of Christ and a Republican.

10. I have come to realize that, I like: expensive things.

11. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was: yesterday, in a heartfelt conversation with my mom.

12. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is: in need of a new battery!

13. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I am thankful for the day ahead.

14. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I need to know that Hal is safe at work, or at home with me.

15. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about: how I would really like to take a nap!

16. I have come to realize that, babies: may not be in the cards for me.

17. I have come to realize that, when I get on Blogger: I stop working.

18. I have come to realize that, today I will: go to my last anatomy class of the semsester

19. I have come to realize that, tonight I will: get to cook for and cuddle with my hubby!

20. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will: work and go to class

21. I have come to realize that, I really want to: travel, a lot

22. I have come to realize that, working out: is something I have to do, not to gain weight.

23. I have come to realize that, friends: are some of the most important people in my life!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

No babies?? Aww...
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to steal this idea too...(when I ever find time to blog again!)