Thursday, October 18, 2007

For my Rebel readers

The biggest game of Byrnes football season is coming up tomorrow night at Nixon field. This game is for revenge.

Byrnes plays Gaffney at home at 7:30. This is the pic that is floating around on Facebook. I just wanted to share.

I hope Byrnes STOMPS Gaffney. Seriously. I was at the game last year, at Gaffney, when the Rebels were robbed of a victory. I can't wait to see them in action against the Indians this year! GO REBELS!

2 comments:

The Dales said...

I hate to sound like a poor sport but I hope they beat the pants off of Gaffney! Yahoo! Its gonna be great!

Alison said...

Awww... that post reminds me of Friday's in high school. I use to love waking up knowing how the school spirit would be at school and just wishes would win that night! I hope ya'll have fun at the game!