Here are a few things we did this weekend:
- Hal and I walked all around Lyman and Duncan just for fun. Its the best way to exercise!
- We watched Storytellers on Music HD for 3 hours. It featured Coldplay, Bruce Springstein, and Dave Matthew's Band. I wish we had TiVo!
- Went to Lowe's to buy a shovel and spent over $100. Going to Lowe's is dangerous to my bank account!
- Hal put up a motion sensor light on our out building to light up the back yard.
- Watched Clemson's disappointing loss.
- I ate lunch with my parents at Wade's! YUM!
- Cooked for my hubby! :D
- Went to bed really early last night. :D
I live for the weekend and I really hate it when the weekend is over! Hal and I are going to Charleston this weekend, I can't wait!
My must tries: A few things I love, that you should try!
* Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks - my favorite drink from Starbucks!
* Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts from Krispy Kreme - I hadn't tried them until this weekend, they are so yummy!
4 comments:
Girl, I live for the weekends too and I feel like I did when I was little on Sunday nights like I have to go to school the next morning....buts its Jonathan going back to work that makes me feel that way!
I am so for your idea...making the weekend 5 days versus 2!! I was laughing when I read about y'all going to Lowe's for a just a shovel and ended up spending over $100!! We have done that too much ourselves! I have seen the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbuck's several times, and have thought of trying it, but always get my usual Caramel Macchiatto. I will certainly try it next time I go now that I've heard good reviews. And that KK doughnut sounds awesome too! :)
My husband loves the pumpkin spice lattes too. He gets so excited when they start selling them every year. :-)
mmmmm!! Pumpkin spice latte sounds delicious. Ill have to try the next time Im there. Yeah, I used to hate Lowes. But when first bought our house a year ago I loved it. It was where we would hang out on sat and suns getting our supplies. Honestly Id pick going there than the mall sometimes. Is that sad. Were grown ups now. You know Nicole and Matt live in your neighborhood too. Have a great week at work.
Post a Comment