Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New

Have any of you seen the new Old Navy sweater commercial with that really cute song? Well I have been looking for it since I saw it a few days ago and I have finally found it! I have added it to my playlist so it will immediately start playing when you click on my blog! The version on my blog is only a 30 second clip but you can find the whole song on iTunes. I just love this song and the artist!

Its Ingrid Michaelson's The Way I Am. Hope y'all enjoy!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oooh Haley!! I like the new song! :)

Meredith said...

I love her too! Her stuff was on the Grey's soundtrack last season.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! I just heard that song on the TV and was singing it! I love that song! BTW, I'm Annie's cousin and I look at some of her friends' blogs sometimes. :) Just wanted you to know that I'm not some creepy stranger!

Haley said...

Kelli, I wouldn't think you were a creepy stranger! Thanks for commenting, I always love to see new people that have visited!