Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask my readers to say a little prayer for a family that desperately needs your prayer today.

On Monday morning Wendy Golightly passed away. She died with a massive heart attack at only 35 years old. She left behind a husband and two young children.

Of course, this was very unexpected and very devastating to the family.

This family has been friends of my family for a very long time and our hearts go out to them during this time.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I cannot even begin to imagine what this young family is going through! I am so sorry to hear about your friend's passing. I will certainly be praying for her family and friends.

Kelly said...

Haley, how did you know Wendy? Ryan is in my class this year and this has been so hard on everyone! He is the cutest kid and he loved and adored his mother so much.