Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thank goodness its THURSDAY!


After living in our new house for exactly a week now I thought I would share thirteen things I love about our new house:

  1. Our front porch. I can't explain it, but I LOVE it!
  2. We have a driveway! I know this sounds funny, but when you live in an apartment and fight for a parking spot, a driveway becomes a luxury!
  3. It has hardwood floors. The floors are the original heart of pine floors that were put into the house in 1924 when it was built. Even though they aren't in the best of shape, they still look beautiful!
  4. We have a HUGE pantry that saves so much cabinet space!
  5. My kitchen, as seen in a previous post, is nice and spacious! I don't trip over my own feet anymore while cooking!
  6. We have a 2nd bedroom!!
  7. Both bedrooms are very large and have high ceilings. I love all of the extra space that we have!
  8. We have a YARD! Its a small yard, but nonetheless, its a YARD!
  9. I have plenty of space to entertain guests.
  10. Our neighborhood is quiet.
  11. We have a large out building where we can store our bikes, lawn mower, and other big stuff that we haven't had space to store before.
  12. We have a free trash service so we never have to take our trash off again!
  13. Our mailbox hangs beside our front door and our mailman walks!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, oh, oh! I love #13!

Terri said...

I loved your Thursday 13 this week!! I truly appreciated ALL of the same things you do when we moved from our apt in MD to our house in SC, especially the driveway and larger kitchen. We only had ONE kitchen drawer in MD!! BOO on that apt! :)

Haley said...

Terri, we only had one kitchen drawer too! Most of the time it was jammed because of all of the stuff that I had to keep in there!! :D