This weekend Hal and I are off to Charleston for the wedding of one of my best friends. I am sitting here at work having a hard time working because I am daydreaming about our upcoming trip. Hal and I are both so excited!You may think I am being a little overzealous about Charleston, but I must tell you that if this city meant as much to you as it does me, you would feel the same way. Until Hal, I had only been to Charleston once or twice on my own and although it was beautiful, it was nothing special to me.
Once I met Hal, that all changed. Because Hal was still at the Citadel the first year we dated, most of my weekends were spent in Charleston with him. I remember the very first weekend I went down to visit, my view of Charleston completely changed! I remember driving down Highway 17 with Hal singing Dashboard Confessional to the top of our lungs. We went to Windjammer to see Authur Brooks' band, went to Folly Beach to see the Morris Island Light, and ate at the Kickin' Chicken for the first time. This place became my home away from home. If Hal couldn't come home for the weekend you were sure to find me in Charleston! Now when I think of this beautiful city, I can't help but smile remembering those days.
I could sit here and write all day about the wonderful memories that Hal and I made in Charleston. After Hal graduated we couldn't go back as often. We felt like Charleston was so special to us, we decided to get married there. I couldn't think of a better place in the world.
In 4 days we will be back there for the first time since our wedding, and I am sure that it will be just like old times. I can't wait!
6 comments:
I know exactly what you mean, Haley.
Ohhh Haley!! I agree, I LOVE Charleston! It is such a special, unique city in our wonderful state! It's so beautiful and the history just makes it so much more appealing.
I hope y'all have a magical, memorable weekend!! :)
[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]
[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals
As Xrumer experts, we have been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a sustained leisure conditions and grasp how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and go off it into a Cash machine.
We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors devise order 2x or temperate 3x and a end of the term 5x what we charge you. But we feel in providing gigantic service at a small affordable rate. The entire incidental of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we aim to abide by that contemplating in recollection and yield you with the cheapest grade possible.
Not just do we be suffering with the unexcelled prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is super fast. We drive pull someone's leg your posting done in the forefront you discern it.
We also outfit you with a sated log of successful posts on contrary forums. So that you can see over the extent of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we hold harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]
[b]Search Engine Optimization
Using Xrumer you can trust to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Scads of the forums that your Site you force be posted on have exalted PageRank. Having your association on these sites can truly help strengthen up some cover rank endorse links and as a matter of fact as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.
This is making your put more and more popular. And with this increase in popularity as familiarly as PageRank you can envisage to lead your place definitely filthy high-pitched in those Search Motor Results.
Traffic
The amount of conveyance that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 post on a in demand forum last will and testament inveterately get 1000 or so views, with announce ' 100 of those people visiting your site. These days devise tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic liking function because of the roof.
These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious nearly your site. Envision how divers sales or leads you can achieve with this colossal loads of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.
Reminisce over, Above is Money.
[/b]
BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR TWOPENNY ERUPTION TODAY:
http://www.xrumer-seo.com
Infatuation casinos? uncertainty this grassy [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] aviatrix and accentuate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also corroborate our informed [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] seed something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and experienced in fake apportionment !
another adscititious [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] r‚sum‚ is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, profit eleemosynary online casino bonus.
Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat method[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.
top [url=http://www.xgambling.org/]001[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino online[/url] free no set aside bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no deposit reward
[/url].
Post a Comment