Attention ladies!
Yesterday I left work and ran into CVS really quick to pick up something that I needed. When I walked in all of their fall and halloween decorations really caught my eye. I got what I needed and walked over to inspect their decor.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had very very cute fall decorations for VERY cheap! They had pretty little orange ceramic pumpkins (I got 2), assorted colored leaves and pinecones, pumpkin and leaf candy dishes, colored leaf garland, and some GREAT smelling candles! With an ExtraCare card you can save 25-50%.
I got the 2 ceramic pumpkins for $6 and the candle with a decorative holder for $6. The candle smells WONDERFUL! If you have been wanting to decorate for fall but just don't want to spend the money to do it, go to CVS! I was at the one on Pelham Road in Greenville, but I assume all of them have the same things!
Happy Shopping! :D
2 comments:
I too had a good shopping experience at CVS the other day, Haley!
I thought they had some very cute fall decor! I bought a little ceramic pumpkin that is just adorable and it was like $5. Who said you can't find cute stuff for your house at your local CVS Pharmacy..haha! :)
When I opened my box of fall decor this year, most of it was broken! I guess that's what I get for letting Nate pack it up last year. I will have to go by CVS and restock!
Post a Comment