I wanted to do this to see how well I stick to it! Annie just did this, and I thought that I would try. I usually have a weekly menu set, and then end up eating out or eating sandwiches and not eating what's on my menu. Here's what we will be having in our house this week:
Monday - Chicken enchiladas. We have a busy night so I needed something quick and easy to fix. They are also really delicious!
Tuesday - I have class until around 8:00, so Hal will meet me after work and we will likely go to Lieu's before I head to class. I never cook on Tuesdays.
Wednesday - Tuna Casserole. I got a new recipe from allrecipes.com that calls for tuna casserole with egg noodles. I am a real sucker for egg noodles.
Thursday - Turkey Reubens with potato wedges. This is one of my favorite meals to make. Its so simple, but so good!
Friday - Lemon Dill Tilapia with a side of veggies. I got this recipe out of Southern Living and we LOVE it. It is SUPER easy, and tastes WONDERFUL!
Saturday - Its a toss up - either crock pot pulled pork BBQ or dinner out. We usually fly by the seat of our pants on Saturdays, so we will see.
I hope I can stick to this, I have to get groceries tonight to be able to do so.
2 comments:
I would love the Lemon Dill Tilapia recipe. Sounds yummy
Post a Comment