Monday, March 17, 2008

Excitement!

I wasn't having the greatest day Friday at work. Everything seemed to be getting to me and I just couldn't wait to get home. Of course, my sweet, precious husband came through for me!

Hal left work around 4:00 and told me he had an errand to run, then he would soon be home. He got home, and he gave me my anniversary present!! Our anniversary isn't for 8 more days, but Hal can NEVER keep secrets. He just had to give it to me right then!!
I was so excited to see what it was! I am now the proud owner of:

the new iPod Touch!!

Okay, so I know most of you are probably gasping that it wasn't jewelry or something sentimental. Lucky for me, I am not into that kind of thing at all. This was the perfect gift for me, and my sweet hubby knew it. My new little contraption is not only an MP3 player, but also doubles as something like a palm pilot. I can access the internet, check my stocks, the weather, and even write blogs from it!

Oh, I am just SO excited about my new toy!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I think that is absolutely adorable...and I think it's better that he got you something perfect for you! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

Megan said...

I just had to comment on this one . . . I would much rather have an ipod touch than jewelry any day! What an awesome hubby you have! Happy Anniversary!