Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I love the outdoors!

Hal and I had plans to go to the gym tonight once we got home from work. I called him earlier and told him that I didn't want to go to the gym, I wanted to get out and walk at home. The weather is so beautiful here in the Upstate today.

I am thrilled that Spring is just around the corner. As I drive down the road, I see the tips of all the tree branches are pink with buds, and I get all excited inside. Spring is my favorite time of year.

I can't wait to get my Spring flowers planted, get our sod put down, and be able to enjoy this beautiful weather that God so graciously gives us.

I hope y'all are having a great hump day!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I LOVE the spring too! Enjoy your walk with your hubby!

Meredith said...

I totally get it, Haley. This year we'll be enjoying the outdoors in different ways, because of the drought, but the past two springs have been special in a way I can't even describe... working in the dirt side by side with my husband was just so sweet.