Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good week!

So far my week has been pretty fantastic! After having a littly pity party on Friday, I am really feeling much better. Things are already starting to look up at my job, and I had a talk with my boss, which also made me feel much better.

Today is really Thursday for me because I get Good Friday off. I am so excited that I only have one more work day in this week, AND tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!

I have been LOVING my new iPod! I even listen to it when I am driving down the road. I know that sounds silly, but I just love it that much. I also love that I have a constant connection to the internet.

I had a test last night in Anatomy. I went to class pretty unprepared because I just haven't had time to study. I am happy to say, after 45 minutes of cramming, I made a 98 on my test. I think that was just the uplift I needed!

Hal and I have started talking about what we are going to do for each other for Christmas. I know, its 9 months away, but we always do this because we like to have a good idea by June or July. We have already decided what we are going to do, and I am so excited about it. I won't say just yet, but its something wonderful to look forward to!

I have been so proud of myself lately because I have cooked every meal at home, except for 2, in the last 9 days! Hal really likes it when I cook, and it saves us a ton of money when we don't eat out all the time. Tonight we are having breakfast for supper!

Lent ends on Sunday and I am pretty excited about having sweet tea for Easter lunch. This has been such an eye-opening experience for me, and I have learned a lot from my fast. I am hoping that my spiritual relationship with God will continue to grow after this experience.

I think that's all for now. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: