2007 was the best year of my life so far. There have been many milestones in my life that have made my 23 years great, but 2007 really takes the cake so far. I just can't believe its over! I don't ever remember a year going by so fast, and everyone keeps telling me that it only gets worse.
I started out the year at a fairly new job, and hit the ground running wrapping up all of my wedding plans. There were 12 weeks between January 1st and my wedding day and I stayed busy every single day. On March 25th I married my very best friend in a more beautiful ceremony than I could have dreamed of. From there, Hal and I started our crazy life together.
In May, on his birthday, Hal started his new job at Michelin. This job has been such a blessing to us and we are so thankful that God led him there. In October I celebrated my 1 year anniversary at my job.
This year has brought so many things for us to be thankful for. Today I have spent a lot of time on the internet researching and planning our anniversary trip in March, and I just cannot believe that its only weeks away.
I haven't made any new years resolutions because I don't ever stick to them, but I am excited to see what 2008 brings!
1 comment:
Happy New Year to the happy couple! :-)
Post a Comment