Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tid Bits

Things have been really good in the Chafey household lately, but I have hardly had time to write about it all. Instead of boring you with long stories of whats been going on, here are the tid bits...

* I have been back to work for a week now. Things are finally starting to slow down and I am finally getting caught up. Its such a relief! Hal just started back to work on Monday, the lucky dog had more time off than I did!

* My sister-in-law, Celeste, and I hosted a baby shower for my other sister-in-law, Anna, this past Saturday. It turned out really great, and she got lots of great stuff. She is due in 13 days and I cannot wait to be an aunt again!! ( I am already really struggling with her having to move to Hawaii in June, though)

* Sunday Hal and I visited a new church and we are so excited about it! We have been wanting to visit new places for a while, and we felt led to His Vineyard in Greer. We were welcomed by all of the wonderful members, and just felt so fulfilled when we left. We can't wait to go back this Sunday. I am so excited about how God is working in our lives!

* I started back to school last night and it wasn't too bad. One night a week is really great! It is so exciting to know that I don't have class again for 6 more days!

* After I said I wasn't making any new year's resolutions Hal talked me into going on a strict diet with him. I do want to lose weight and get healthy so I said okay. I have been on it for a full week and I have been doing really really well. I haven't cheated once.

* I finally booked our anniversary trip for the weekend of our anniversary. Can you believe that Hal was actually off that weekend? Well our anniversary is actually on a Tuesday, so we are leaving that Thursday. We looked at a lot of places to go, but ultimately we chose Charleston. That city just has our heart! We are staying at a beautiful, swanky hotel for 3 nights and I just cannot wait!

Happy Hump-Day!

3 comments:

Carly said...

I have friends/family that go to His Vineyard and they all love it!

Autumn said...

Sounds like lots of exciting stuff!! I love Charleston too! I hope you all have a great time!

Natalie Kellett said...

AWWw. I hope you guys have a great one year anniversary..