Monday, January 21, 2008

Announcements!

Just a couple of little ditties before a busy week:

1. If no complications arise, I will be an aunt again tomorrow! My sis-in-law, Anna, is going to be induced in the morning! Our family has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Avah Caroline Mallek, and we cannot wait to meet her! I promise I will post some pics as soon as I have time.

2. The GIANTS are going to the Super Bowl!! I am and always have been a Giants fan, and I am thrilled that they are finally going to the big game! I just hope that everyone will finally get off Eli Manning's back about "only being where he is because of his name." Your name might get you into the NFL, but it doesn't win you an NFC Championship and a trip to the Super Bowl. GO GIANTS!!

Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We have mixed feelings about the Giants in our house...we're HUGE Colts fans, but you know how that went this year...so, Andy started pulling for Green Bay. I was pulling for GB too, but it's so hard NOT to cheer for your own son's name! So, GO ELI!!