She has been exploring all night long, and has already had her first potty accident on the carpet. We are thrilled to get to know her and provide her with a good, loving home.
Monday, January 28, 2008
The Newest Addition
I have been so excited all day to share our great news! After much debate and discussion, Hal and I finally decided that we were ready to expand our little family. Saturday we went to the Spartanburg Humane Society and adopted the sweetest girl. We got to bring her home today and we just love her so much. Here is our girl:
This is Layla, a 44 pound Great Dane mix. She is about the size of a boxer, but much thinner. The pound tells us she is 9 months old.

She has been exploring all night long, and has already had her first potty accident on the carpet. We are thrilled to get to know her and provide her with a good, loving home.
She has been exploring all night long, and has already had her first potty accident on the carpet. We are thrilled to get to know her and provide her with a good, loving home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awww!!! Congratulations, Hal and Haley, on the arrival of your new addition! Layla is so cute and looks like a very sweet puppy! :)
Her eyes say at all. She looks precious.
She's adorable!
Aw...so glad you finally got a dog! I know y'all are excited! She will keep you company when Hal has to work!
Soooo cute!!!
Oh, she is just precious!! I know you will love her!
A Great Dane is my dog of choice. As soon as the boys get a little bigger we will get one. They are the best dogs. Very Smart and Great with Kids. Good Choice!! She is adorable!!!
HALEY she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE great danes!!!!!!!
I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, I asked Sev for one and we all know what I ended up with, hahahaha.
oh well, in time.
Enjoy her...dogs are little four legged blessings!!
i'm not even a dog person, but this one is pretty cute!
Post a Comment