Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do you really know me?




Many of you that read my blog know me, but you don't really "know" me. Here are 13 things that you might not know about me.




1. I love to watch soap operas. I know they are silly and dramatic, but I can't help it, I love them.

2. My favorite color is green.

3. I am severly claustrophobic.

4. I love Elvis Presley. I had a poster of him in my dorm room my freshman year of college.

5. I am really good at snow skiing.

6. I don't really like talking on the phone.
7. I have a fetish for mixing bowls and wine glasses.
8. Usually, my purse is more full of junk than the things I need.
9. I am scared of spiders; pretty much everything else I am okay with.
10. I am constantly worrying about my health. I really want to be healthy throughout my life.

11. I don't trust people very easily.

12. I would pick something sour over something sweet everytime.

13. I don't wear eyeliner because I have no idea how to use it. I've tried to learn but it never works.
Thank goodness its almost FRIDAY!!

6 comments:

Terri said...

I love this Thursday 13!! I am also very claustrophobic and spiders, no matter how big or small, totally creep me out. I can't even get close enough to kill them...that's what husbands are for, right?! Hope Layla is doing great and is adjusting to her new home! :)

Autumn said...

Haley,

You totally crack me up! I love the whole blog thing because you get a small glimpse into other's lives and they can into yours as well. I always wonder when I leave a comment on someone's blog that I don't know if they get it and think...who is this random girl! LOL! Anyway...I feel like I know you a little better now!

The Dales said...

Hahaha, I actually didn't know a few of those! Glad to know them now though. We had a blast last night! I am SO SO glad we got to finally hang out. Lets do it again sooner, rather than later!

Meredith said...

I am so glad you guys got to hang out at the Dale house last night. :) I hope you had a good time.

Wanted to tell you I loved this post and learning more about you, Haley!

Meredith said...

PS If you thought Steph's refrigerator story was funny, I wish you had been there the day Lindsey hid in a deep freezer. Grandma opened it to show a customer, and there she was! (I think Chris may have been with her, too.)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://tonoviergates.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]software resellers in singapore, [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]adobe music editing software[/url]
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]free download adobe photoshop cs4[/url] buy adobe photoshop cs nero 9 keeps asking for registration
cheap oem software [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]for sale by owner software[/url] adobe acrobat 9 free
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]cheap copy of microsoft office[/url] 2009 software price
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]adobe software discounts[/url] cheapest software anyware
microsoft office 2003 crack [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]full software downloads[/url][/b]