Friday was a big day for me. For the last couple of months I have been wrestling with getting my hair cut. I grew my hair long for my wedding and then just let it keep growing. Finally after it got so long I just decided I would let it grow really long and cut it off for Locks of Love. It has been more than long enough to cut 10 inches off for a while, but I have been putting off cutting it for the sake of not wanting to get rid of it. Recently I had had enough of it, and I just wanted it all gone. I was getting headaches and it was just bugging me. I called Thursday and made myself an appointment for Friday, and I DID IT. I cut exactly 10 inches of, and I am so glad to say its GONE!!
Here is my long hair before:

And here is my cute new haircut:

I can't tell you what a relief it is, and what a weight has been lifted off me, literally! Hal really likes my new haircut, so this is the last time I will let my hair get that long.
Oh and by the way...I had SO MUCH HAIR, that I have not one, but TWO 10 inch pony tails to donate!
12 comments:
I love your new haircut! I have always wanted to grow my hair out for Locks of Love but I get so frustrated when it is long! Good job!
Wow! Your hair was really long! I love your new cut! What a great cause!
Haley, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! It looks soooo cute! And how awesome that you were able to donate TWO ponytails! Good for you!!!
Your hair looks great! I wanted to do the Locks of love thing, but my hair stopped growing, i mean literally stopped. SO I got a couple of inches cut off so that I could grow it out again!! I love the new cut though - it looks wonderful on you!
Love the new hair cut!!
I love your hair. You look so pretty. Jackie
Oh I do love it Haley!!!! You look so grown up and mature! I need to cut mine but I have got to drop 20 pounds before I do it, so it'll be like a whole new make over for me! hahaha....whatever, I am never gonna get this weight off! Anyways, you look amazing!!!
My hair isn't quite that long, but I grew my hair out for the wedding, and it's been so hard. The wedding is over and I'm getting my hair cut on Wednesday. I'm a short-hair girl. I love your new cut!
Haley I love it. I did not realize your hair was that long! I tried to grow mine out but get tired of it and end up cutting it again. Love it girly!!
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments, I really appreciate it! The pic doesn't really do justice to the cut, but its the best one I had.
Steph, I wanted to lose more weight before I cut my hair but I decided to just go ahead and get it cut. I figured it would give me more motivation to lose the weight...so my hair will fit my face!
Cute, Haley. I'm still growing mine, but I know it won't last too much longer!
You have hair like Lindsey's - THICK! That makes it look pretty no matter how long or short it is. :)
I LOVE your hair! :-)
Post a Comment