It doesn't seem like it should already be the weekend! I really did enjoy having a day off in the middle of the week; today was Monday and Friday at the same time! I love it when that happens!
This week has been pretty dull, so I haven't had too much to blog about. Hal has had to work everyday but Tuesday, so I have been home by myself most of the week.
Here are a few things that have been going on:
* I am officially back into the full swing of classes, but luckily I get to go to class on my computer at home!
* Hal and I spent the night with my parents Wednesday night to wait on the snow. I was afraid the power would go out at my house and then I would be home alone with no heat. I stayed at my parents' house all day Thursday while Hal worked.
* I am still doing well on my diet, but I have no idea how much weight I have lost because I am not weighing myself. I am trying really hard, though.
* Today I got off work and went to the gym. After I got finished at the gym, I came home and got into cleaning mode. I cleaned my house from top to bottom AND did all the laundry! I don't have anything to do tomorrow except for enjoy what more snow we get!
* Sunday night we are going to the fellowship dinner with His Vineyard at Mutt's BBQ! We are so excited to get to meet some of the other members and have a wonderful fellowship time with everyone.
* Our new niece may be arriving on Tuesday, and I am SO excited to be an aunt again!!
That's pretty much it...I told you its been pretty dull. I have to get up and cook dinner now, Hal should be home in the next half hour. I hope you all have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Aww...I am so excited for Anna! Tomorrow will be hard but so worth it! Let me know when Avah arrives and how they are!!! I still have a present for her I need to get to her soon!
Post a Comment