Monday, April 7, 2008

Something Fun

Thanks Annie. Here's something fun to start off the week!

I LIVE: in an 84 year old house that I love!

I WORK: with fake arms and legs.

I THINK: I need a day off.

I SMELL: the remnants of my vanilla latte from Starbucks.

I LISTEN: selectively. I hear what I want to hear...or so I'm told.

I HIDE: a scar on my back by letting my hair down.

I WALK: to exercise.

I WRITE: down everything I need to remember.

I SEE: myself retiring early and moving to the beach.

I SING: the words to every song I know on the radio, as loud as I can.

I CAN: bake really well, and I enjoy doing it.

I WATCH: the Hills. Its my favorite show. I can't help it.

I DAYDREAM: about being in Charleston.

I WANT: to make all of the upgrades that we want to do on our house NOW!

I CRIED: when I found out my stepdad has to have a heart cath this week.

I READ: when I find time, and thats usually not often.

I LOVE: being married.

I RODE: my bike through town for the first time the other night. I really enjoyed it.

I SOMETIMES: wish that I didn't have to work, but then I would wish that I did.

I FEAR: the hereditary diseases that run in my family.

I HOPE: that Hal and I can afford to move to Charleston one day.

I EAT: at the new Japanese restaurant by my work at least 2 times a week.

I DRINK: way too much sweet tea.

I PLAY: games online when I get bored at work.

I MISS: my MaMa and PaPa every single day.

I FORGIVE: because I am forgiven.

I DRIVE: wrecklessly sometimes.

I DREAM: of having another wedding one day...to the same man of course!

I KISS: Hal goodbye 4 or 5 times before I actually leave.

I HUG: almost everyone I meet.

I HAVE: to sleep with a fan on at night, or I can't sleep at all.

I REMEMBER: the first chapter book I ever read was one of the Sweet Valley High books.

I DONT: like email forwards. I rarely ever read them.

I BELIEVE: that Jesus died on the cross to save me.

I OWE: 2 more payments on our appliances and they will be PAID OFF!

I KNOW: that we need rain, but I really want more sunshine!

I HATE: when Hal has to work night shift.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Haley I love The Hills as well and Patrick makes so much fun of me! I also wish I could have another wedding with the same man! I loved my wedding day!