Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Info

I haven't been blogging because there hasn't been much going on. Hal worked nights this weekend, so last night was our first night together in about 7 days!

Tonight I have my very last anatomy test and I am DONE. DONE. WITH. ANATOMY. FOREVER!

Hal and I put $52 worth of low grade fuel into our 4-cylinder Honda Accord last night. I almost choked.

Things are going great at work, finally. A new lady just started yesterday and she has relieved so much of my stress. She has been such a God-send, and I am grateful that I have her help!

Tomorrow is my stepdad's surgery. They are supposed to start around 12:45, so we probably won't get to see him until tomorrow night, around 8 or 9. I am nervous. If we can just make it through tomorrow, we will be okay. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

I know you will be praying for us, so thank you in advance.

Thats all folks. I'll keep you posted on my stepdad's condition.

Love.

5 comments:

Natalie Kellett said...

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Meredith said...

Definitely will pray, Haley.

And I know exactly how you feel about the gas because I drive the same thing! Grrrr!

Autumn said...

Definitely praying for you and your family! Let us know if we can do anything for you!

The Dales said...

Praying! I know God has His hand on your step-dad and your family.

I enjoyed lunch Monday! Perrin also enjoyed seeing you again! Glad the new lady is working out so well at the office!

Love ya!

Terri said...

Praying for you and your family! Hope all went well today and that your stepdad will feel better very soon.