I have been busy busy at work and haven't had much time to update, and for that I am sorry.
I am happy to say that my stepdad, Frankie, came home TODAY! He is doing so much better than we expected, and we know we are going to have to tie him down for the next six weeks to keep him down.
He is back to his normal self and is actually in very little pain. We are so thankful that God has blessed him with such an easy time so far.
Hal had to work all weekend so we didn't do anything eventful. Our sweet nephew, Hunter, got baptised at his church yesterday and we were so excited to be there to share in the joy. It was also his birthday, so we spent some quality time with him and Hal's family.
My week is going to be busy, so I doubt I will have a lot of time to post. We leave for New Jersey on Thursday morning, so you might not hear from me again until Sunday.
I hope everyone has a great week! Thank you again for lifting my family up in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment