Thank you all for your prayers and kind words during this tough time. I know that we will feel them Wednesday when we need them most!
I just had a few pics I wanted to share, since I don't upload pics that often.
Layla loves to dig, I mean seriously loves it. We put her outside after a rain shower the other day, just for about an hour, and when we opened the door to let her back in, this is what we found. Her nose is normally pink, but on this day, it was caked over with mud. It was just too cute not to take a picture. (notice the little mudhole in the top right corner, thats where her nose had been)

She was posing so good wasn't she? Take a look at her feet in this one. You can blow this one up and see how dirty she was!

Last night, Hal and I came home, and I walked through the house to let her in. I noticed something all over the porch, and when I opened the door this is what I saw.

I had a big 5 gallon planter out on our back porch waiting for something to be planted in it. It already had all of the potting soil in it and everything. She decided that she wanted to play with it, so she dumped 5 gallons of potting soil out all over the back porch then ran off with the planter. We found the planter laying down in the middle of the field beside our house. I thought it was hilarious, and really wish I had a video of her in the process of doing this!

Here are just a few pics of the spring flowers I have planted so far:
This is my BEAUTIFUL variegated lantana that I bought in Charleston. I haven't found it around here anywhere.

This is one of my new favorites. I don't know what its called, but its the prettiest little white flower and it looks great planted anywhere.

This is my planter that my mother-in-law gave me. I love yellows and purples, and I added my favorite little white flower to it.

I can't wait to get the rest of my bushes and flowers planted! Unfortunately, we have so much going on, I really don't know when I will get around to it.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will keep you updated on my stepdad as I know more information! Thanks again for all your words of encouragement!
4 comments:
Praying for you all. I am sure this is very hard for your family. I'm praying for sweet Tammy as well!
Your dog is hilarious, how did you get him in without a huge mess? You coulda squirted him off outside, hahaha! I am pretty sure we'll have to do that to Perrin on of these days! I also took some pics of my flowers that are starting to bloom but I can't get around to uploading, it only takes my camera millions of hours to upload! AHH!
Miss you! Oh yes, lunch date Monday?
That is just too cute!! I'm glad you are enjoying your house/yard!
I am certainly praying for you all, please let us know how everything goes!
Ohhh the joys of having a furbaby ;) I'm glad you can laugh at your doggies mess...thats ALL I can do when Ali creates a mess. I swear sometimes he is laughing at me when I'm cleaning up after him. Luckily Ali is a bit small to dig holes...but he LOVES to take every single one of his toys out of his toy box and scatter them around the house...its an on going game with us, I pick the toys up 2 seconds later he has them all out again.
Youre in my prayers!!
Sorry I haven't let ya know about lunch but we can do tomorrow at 11:30, tell me where to meet you. If another time works better, let me know, we can really do it any time, any where. YES! CAN'T WAIT!!
Post a Comment