As I sit here listening to Corey Smith's "Every Dawg Has His Day" I am thinking about what a wonderful weekend I had!
We dogsat for Hal's parents while they went to the beach. It was fun, but exhausting. I have a new respect for ALL mothers out there! (Steph, how do you do it? A dog was hard enough!) I will post pictures as soon as I can get our internet at home working again.
Hal had to work ALL day Saturday so I sat home flipping channels between football games and studying. My anatomy class is really kicking my tail and I have only been in class 2 weeks! The Gamecocks won, so that was something to celebrate!
Sunday Hal was off (YAY!). We went to Tiger Shag at Clemson with my parents and had a great time! We did a little bit of tailgating, and shagged A LOT! Chairmen of the Board are AWESOME!
Yesterday we got to take the dog home, so Hal and I enjoyed a great day to ourselves. We just hung out together all day, which was great, because we don't get to do that very often anymore! Last night we watched the Clemson game until Hal had to go to work. It was a pretty exciting game, and Clemson WON!
The first weekend of college football was a great one! We are so excited about this weekend when we go to Athens to the Carolina-Georgia game!
Its going to be a crazy week, but a fun one!
3 comments:
Yes, anatomy class kicks everyones butt! I hated it, don't know how I made it through actually! Good Luck!
Yeah, I think Natalie is just getting hers up and going today too! We enjoyed reading yours and others so we decided to just dive in and do it. Something else to be addicted to online, right?! I wish I had known about that Tiger Shag thing y'all went to...it's sounds awesome! My husband loves to shag!
People should read this.
Post a Comment