Monday, September 24, 2007

Our 1st House!

Finally, here are some pictures of our house! We are so excited about it, and we have been working around the clock on the weekends to get it ready to move in this week. Wednesday is our moving day. We still have a few finishing touches that we want to put on, but for now, we love it just the way it is. I will post some before and after photos after we move in!



I love our front porch!


Isn't it so cute?


My first fall decoration. Turn your head sideways and you will see its a beautiful wreath!



Our out building that we are so thankful to have!



13 comments:

Jessi said...

It is just adorable!!!

Ginnie said...

It's so cute. Congratulations!

Meredith said...

I love it, and I'm excited beyond belief for you. AWESOME porch! I love Steph's so much; it makes me want one.

Ginnie said...

I just noticed you got your flag!

Natalie Kellett said...

so cute. where is your house at. You are going to love decorating it.

The Dales said...

I am in love with it! I LOVE old houses, they have so so much character! We are coming soon!

Libby said...

I LOVE your porch! Your house is so cute and I am so happy for you! Have fun with decorating!

Megan said...

Your house is beautiful!! Have fun decorating!

Megan

www.withgodallthings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is precious. I want to come by sometime to see you, Hal and the house.

Terri said...

I LOVE IT HALEY!!!! I am so exited for you and Hal and I know y'all are glad to finally be homeowners! Your new home is precious! Hope you have a great time making it your own :)

Haley said...

Thanks girls for all of your sweet comments! We are in the Lyman Mill Village, feel free to stop by anytime!

Libby, how can I get to your blog? I am so glad you started one!

Alison said...

I love your house! Congrats!

Libby said...

Haley, I actually have no idea how you can get to my blog. Can you click on my name? or maybe I can email you a link. I am still trying to figure it all out myself. Send me you email address. Here is mine: Libanna05@aol.com