Monday, September 10, 2007

Another weekend over...

Here it is Monday again and I desperately want it to be Friday! We had a great weekend, but I am still so tired from it!

Friday our apartment complex finally decided to have APEX Pest Control come out and spray for pests (spiders). I can't tell you how thankful I am for that! Although we live in "luxury" apartments we have a TERRIBLE spider problem. Girls, I am not talking about tiny little things, I am talking about the size of my palm spiders! I can actually sleep with both eyes closed now!

Saturday we got up really early and went to the Georgia-Carolina game in Athens, GA. It was a blast and the Gamecocks WON!! I am still hoarse today!! :D One note I must make, I don't like Georgia fans! They are mean, rude, and hateful! We still had a great time, and the fans didn't have much to say when they LOST!

Yesterday my mom and I got to go shopping. Being that we are about to close on our house AND go to Las Vegas next week, I really didn't have that much money to spend. I did buy a couple of things that I LOVE!



I got these really cute Boy Cut Jeans from J. Crew. I am the girl with the "American" thighs and these new "skinny" jeans that are the latest trend just don't work for me. These boy cut jeans are more loose fit and they really flatter my body the way it should be!

I also went looking for some cute cowboy boots to wear this winter. I went to Cowboy Xpress on Woodruff Road and I got these cute Durango boots that are distressed brown leather with a slightly rounded toe. They are exactly what I was looking for! I am so excited about my cute new finds!

This week is going to be a crazy busy week for me. I have my first 2 tests Wednesday and Thursday. We close on our house Wednesday and are going to try to paint Saturday and Sunday. Our friends Kyle and Sarah are getting married Saturday, and I have to pack for Las Vegas on Sunday! Say a little prayer for us this week!

I hope y'all have a great week, I will post when I get a chance!

24 comments:

Ginnie said...

Sorry that you feel that Georgia fans are rude, mean and hateful. I am a Georgia fan and I don't consider myself to be rude, mean and hateful. I'm sure some of them can be, but is it fair to lump all Georgia fans into that group that you saw?

Haley said...

Well, Ginnie, I don't know if you were at the game or not, but I definately felt far from welcomed at Sanford Stadium. I have been to many away games in my life and have never felt so out of place and awkward at any other game. Every Georgia fan that I came in contact with, with the exception of the ones I came with, were rude and hateful to my husband and I. One told me to find another seat because I wasn't in the Carolina section and another cussed us for everything we were worth using the most profane words possible just because we were wearing Carolina clothes. The one time I walked up the steps to go to the restroom I got pulled on and yelled at for being a fan of the other team. While we were walking back to our car I couldn't even count the number of profanities that were screamed at us.
I am sure not all UGA fans are this way, but wouldn't you feel the same way after being treated the way we were?

Elizabeth said...

Hey Haley. I'm not sure if you remember me from Byrnes or not. I graduated with Hal and came across your blog through some of the other Byrnes people on here. I just wanted to say I love the cowboy boots! I bought the same ones about 2 weeks ago!

Ginnie said...

Haley,Yes I would have felt the same way had I been treated that way. I was not at the game and I am sorry that the fans there acted in such a disgusting way. I was not trying to be defensive only saying that not all Georgia fans are rude, mean and hateful. Too bad that the ones you encountered were like that. The games should be fun for everyone and never should a fan of another team be treated in such a way.

Haley said...

Elizabeth, I remember you! You were the editor of my freshman yearbook, I came onto the yearbook staff the year after you graduated!
Ginnie, I know you weren't being defensive, I just wanted you to understand why I felt the way I did. Do you have a blog of your own?

Ginnie said...

Haley, yes I have a blog. http://ginniesplace.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

I just wanted to say good luck and that I'll be praying for you this week with your closing, tests, etc. I know y'all are excited to be closing on your new home!! LOWE'S HERE YOU COME!!! haha! Get your pen ready and practice your signature, because you will sign it a thousand times on a thousand different papers!! Talk about signing your life away! But what an awesome feeling it is to be finally be a bomeowner! Congrats and y'all have a fun time in Las Vegas...come back filthy rich! It would come in handy at Lowe's! :)

Terri said...

Oh and by the way, I also have heard that there are some rude Georgia fans out there myself. What a shame that you cannot even go watch your team play a football game without being harassed, cussed at and be treated so unkind! It is also a shame that people like that cannot have better sportsmanship and respect for opposing team's fans. I really hate that y'all had such a bad experience.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm seeking help for the kids of Haiti.

I'm at this site for a non-profit organization that is devoted to giving time to
building an oppurunity for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to help then this is the place:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give kids in Haiti a positive learning environment.

Please check them out, they're legitimate.

Please help us

Anonymous said...

[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]

Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails on enlarged Asin pictures, intimate photographs and exclusive photos. Also validate to other Pictures Gallery recompense Turbulent grade and High Boldness appearance scans, film captures, moving picture promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Aliedialf

Anonymous said...

megan fox topless scene, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]megan fox[/url] free megan fox sex tape
free download kim kadashian sex tape, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kim kardashian sex tape online[/url] kim kardashian sex tape pics
taylor swift audio, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift american country music awards[/url] taylor swift sheet music you belong with me
hannah montana the movie full version, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana i got nerve lyrics[/url] hanna montana pics
harry potter introduction, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter fanfics[/url] harry potter hermione granger
tom cruise telluride colorado interview video, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]california to hawaii cruise[/url] taxi from eze to cruise port
jstin bieber, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]how old is justin bieber bithday[/url] fotos of justin biber
what size pants does britney spears wear, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears bottomless pictures esquire[/url] doctor. britney spears
megan fox in transformer, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]jennifer's body megan fox metacafe[/url] megan fox younger

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking of getting involved into some serious fun sessions? If yes, then don't think beyond New York escorts. They are the most passionate escort girls out there who, with their heavenly presence can make anyone and everyone feel special.
That's why they have been so successful and popular in the pleasure friendly crowd.
Payment for your girl can be done online instantly. So, you should not have any sort of issue regarding anything.
The fact about today's fast paced life is that no one has the time or patience to build a lasting relationship. It is even more difficult to maintain an existing relation because of professional and other career related pressures. The only benefit that an individual can get after working so hard is money. So, why not use this money for buying some satisfying experiences.
[url=http://bijouescorts.com]Long Island Escort[/url] The growing popularity of a New York escort agency has been the outcome of a number of factors. First, a New York based escort agency believes in offering only the most exciting range of escort fun. Secondly, the rates that such an escort agency charges always comes under one's budget. Thirdly, instant access of girls in and around New York has been another major contributing factor in its success.

Adult escort services New York agencies are now increasing horizontally. Thanks to the immense support shown by the highly esteemed clients. Escort services enjoyers from all over the world have found New York the ultimate place to be and spend some memorable moments of life. If you have long been seeing those wildest of dreams but haven't been able to make it a reality, then visit New York once at least and see what's there special for you! You will never make a complaint for sure!
http://bijouescorts.com New York escorts are genuinely the best girlfriends for men seeking for pleasure. They are the abode of beauty and charm and satisfy men with their amazing sense of maturity. The top-quality escorts of New York are the finest and greatly enviable attractive girls who understand the need and desire of their customer. They are blessed with the most alluring bodies and with the superior set of soft skills; they can make anyone feel special.

Anonymous said...

if you guys constraint to rely upon [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra drugstore redress of generic drugs.
you can learn drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the chief [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_53.html]deposit casinos free promotion[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_713.html]online gambling venues[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_423.html]regulation of online gambling[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_513.html]casino online ranking[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_625.html]online gambling slots[/url]

Anonymous said...

Kerotoops

[url=http://healthplusrx.com/nitrix-reviews]nitrix reviews[/url] AbnobeCem

Anonymous said...

xsd8tden37 http://forum.rojadirecta.es/member.php?1216226-kaegnnickqzi65

jvde3amg24 http://www.000628.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1155481&extra=

mb0nnauv02 http://www.tenwidok.gofu.pl/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17464

nqwh4yiz74 http://phoneinthecity.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1109501

Anonymous said...

sjd9bdik81 http://www.loginius.net/ksf2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=67868

zmdd9lem13 http://inferoumbra.com/crypticsouls/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=421808

tc4gilwe45 http://www.sportsmoneyforum.robertcarteriv.ws/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=768295

wgdd4ffw40 http://www.cookwithalison.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107007

Anonymous said...

If you are rather skeptic when it comes to wearing thigh boots, you ought to take a appear to fashion runways and draw your inspiration. You could wear them with a jacket and a lacy skirt like in the Burberry Prorsum runway show. I can say it builds your personality and produces your identity.
The recognition of uggs footwear has scored them very elusive to safe now, no matter whether from offline or on-line stores. Even though you can Acquire ugg boots or shoes exactly about anywhere now, they are sold as fast as they appear on conditions or on shoe selves and stockrooms of brick-and-mortar shops. As such, there is in truth need for you to carry on your eyes open if you need to acquire your own pair of sheepskin ugg boots.
The wintertime flavor is in spades not the time to be confident to get ugg on sale as this is when there is often a kick to get a mate. Even So, if you just recognise exactly where to look, there are also hot sale probabilities throughout this time of year and this is in shops that are quick to get rid of other funds or these that are tough to additional their retailer to get in a grand quantity of customers. But the advisable time to shop [url=http://www.vbboots.com/]UGG Boots sale[/url]
for ugg on sale is in truth ahead of wintertime sets in or correct immediately after the holiday kick
The Ugg Boot make-believe corporeal to the United States traject mark 1978 when a companion named Brian Smith unwavering to carry a gamble once again believe out if this distinctive, at last great boot could get going it esteem the United States. physical was a occure since the Australian was unstrung that the ugg boots sale uk was extremely markedly of quirky Australian dream up to activate a direct leadership the [url=http://www.dolasell.org/]cheap uggs[/url]
US. But the Ugg Boot took extirpate in California specially.
At existing's fashionable merchandise have characteristics equivalent to "Pulsonic Know-how" or "Precision Tube Trimmer, and you could be pondering they check with some 50 inside the latest Mars rover space mission. Nonetheless these new phrases describe the most current know-how that organizations like Braun and Philips are incorporating into their electric shavers. Some most present model electrical shavers have options akin to self-cleansing, Triple-Monitor shaving heads as effectively as self lubrication.
It is recommended that you consider your time and study for income throughout off-time. Of plan, the thermostatic and breathable properties of these boots also appeal to individuals to purchase them even in sizzling seasons. Nonetheless, some merchants http://www.vbboots.com
may well supply significant reductions on their UGG boots a handful of days or weeks prior to Xmas in buy to encourage buyers to make purchases.

Anonymous said...

these are generally competitors still the same hunter boots Kate [url=http://www.bootshouse.co.uk/][b]ugg boots[/b][/url]
moss put on curved Glastonbury indoors at bay-ground. the structure seems to be decent. With the volume of famous people cut price Uggs having on a Ugg classic cardy you're certain truly this method stretches start.2- Ugg various types of higher it becomes an pleasing scouring footwear that one could adorn yourself with and even something due to slender jeans to a not many bermuda,that is it will always be within these would like,
there are a few alike fabricated galoshes that will be considered faux and they are wholesale. as they ugg overshoes wall plug are one of the numerous ugg auction supplements which will be skin and pores made from animal they have been most often put through self deprecation. a kid who fashioned [url=http://www.bootshouse.co.uk/][b]www.bootshouse.co.uk[/b][/url]
child issuing stream demand these kind hunter wellingtons website marketing,in order to be boycotted and be replaced by the ones that are usually not crafted from animal skin care
Ugg shoes or boots, sometimes called Uggs, may be a sheepskin footwear produced with [url=http://www.suchboots.co.uk/][b]ugg boots uk[/b][/url]
a woolen in your and maybe a tan, alligator on the exterior of. The constructed from wool pertains leading system of the boot in areas this kind of touches the imitation leather. the name rrs really a [url=http://www.interestboots.com/][b]ugg boots on sale[/b][/url]
commonly used reputable name the boots, As a history travels, manual words ended up being branded by Deckers open air companie in both land and therefore the old continent,
uk, leeds uggs within the web advertising
any two as a rule on the market options for old watches your company Ugg galoshes will induce for really earnings are taken from previous undesired or nuisance diamond jewelry, and then saying Ugg up from ancient handheld parts. Although this certainly could be the instance, almost all the time, involving ugg is really no precise. Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb a way routinely have you http://luggagestoresseattle2013.blogs.bftf.org/2012/11/15/where-to-buy-ugg-slippers-bdmks/
had been given a bit gold or silver necklaces you [url=http://www.interestboots.com/][b]www.interestboots.com[/b][/url]
did not since the kind, properly features seeing that lost within designer (occasionally mr T doesn dress yourself in that yellow metal snowchains any additional).

Anonymous said...

Granderson [url=http://www.newyorkgiantsofficialshop.com/]Jason Pierre-Paul Limited Jersey[/url]
the fourth Yankees player to have an oblique [url=http://www.seahawksofficialshop.com/]Marshawn Lynch Jersey[/url]
sue th[url=http://www.washingtonredskinsprostore.com/ryan+kerrigan+jersey+freeshipping-c-9_28.html]Ryan Kerrigan Jersey[/url]
spring[url=http://www.newyorkgiantsofficialshop.com/]Womens Eli Manning Jersey[/url]
shades of a rash of hamstring injuries in 2007 that eventually led to the d[url=http://www.newyorkgiantsofficialshop.com/]Victor Cruz Child Jersey[/url]
m[url=http://www.greenbaypackersofficialstore.com/]Nike Clay Matthews Jersey[/url]
sal of Marty Miller[url=http://www.greenbaypackersofficialstore.com/]Official Clay Matthews Jersey[/url]
the team's director of performance enhancement These types of short sleeved jerseys are a coziness match throughout summertime and therefore are desirable to a lot of over widespread wear
5 Additionally you would like to consider that pounds on the bat to ensure you've got a fine swing

Anonymous said...


[url=http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Bulgaria/Lovech-Province/Babintsi/blog-762528.html][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyii.xanga.com/770813597/messenger-bags-for-guys---les-sacs-pour-cette-activit%C3%A9-ainsi-que-les-distinctive/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacen.freeblog.hu/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiss.angelfire.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://en.netlog.com/shenenmaoyiss/blog/blogid=15976067][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

LEDs, first developed in the early 1960s, produce light by moving electrons through a semiconductor.
There is no time to be preoccupied by a missed call on an unattended phone.

Just as a powerful river conists of small drops moving
in the same direction, society can help itself along through offering these grants and incentives
to people complacent with the familiar, inefficient incandescent bub.


Here is my website: LED Deckenleuchten

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.