YAY!
P.S. You're welcome! I realized later I should have posted all that stuff on YOUR blog. Duh!
You brag all you want because anatomy is terrible and you did wonderful! Be proud! Its good to be a "nerd" in anatomy, I was jealous of those who understood and made 100's!!
Very impressive Haley!! I know you are proud and you have every right to be, making 100's in Anatomy... yay for you!!!
You have a right to brag. I am proud of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!
P.S. You're welcome! I realized later I should have posted all that stuff on YOUR blog. Duh!
You brag all you want because anatomy is terrible and you did wonderful! Be proud! Its good to be a "nerd" in anatomy, I was jealous of those who understood and made 100's!!
Very impressive Haley!! I know you are proud and you have every right to be, making 100's in Anatomy... yay for you!!!
You have a right to brag. I am proud of you!
Post a Comment