Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday 13


Thirteen out-of-the-ordinary things that make me extraordinarily happy:

1. Smelling all of the pumkin spice candles this time of year. It makes me long for fall and cooler weather.

2. Wrapping up in my MaMa's handmade afghan when I'm cold.

3. Knowing that I can go to Costco and buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers for $14.99.

4. Edwin McCain and Hootie and the Blowfish, live in concert, together!

5. Me, Hal, and a good bottle of wine.
6. Reading Southern Living magazine and finding future house plans :D

7. Cuddling up in my Citadel sweatshirt that used to be Hal's.

8. Warm biscuits and homemade apple butter
9. Free shipping on online ordering

10. Shopping at Lowe's
11. When restaurants have Key Lime Pie on the dessert menu - I almost always order it!
12. Watching my IRA grow and grow! :D

13. Going to bed really early and sleeping really late with my hubby

4 comments:

Natalie Kellett said...

I need to go to this costco. I just dont know if i can get my hubby away from sams..:)

Haley said...

Natalie, its just like Sam's really, but it so nice, and they have GREAT deals on everything! You would really like it, I'm sure!

Terri said...

Haley, I'm so glad you enjoyed my Thursday Thirteen! I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who tends to get aggravated by those same things!! haha! I loved yours too! Isn't it funny how when you get married and have a home of your own that Lowes turns into one of you favorite places to shop!! I love it myself! And Natalie, you must go to Costco...we just joined and it's fabulous!

Jessi said...

I love #13, too. Except I don't get to do it often!