Yesterday was a kind of day that I haven't had in a while. Usually I only get a couple of days off at a time, so I am usually tired and trying to recuperate from night shift. I am right in the middle of a six-night stent of being off. I got to spend my Monday doing some things that I enjoy! Hal was too busy at work to have lunch with me, so I enjoyed two of my favorite things for lunch.
A Whole Foods salad, Raspberry Sweet Leaf Tea

Of course, I did a little shopping. Here are a few of my purchases. :)
At Ulta they had OPI nail polish buy 2, get a top or base coat free! I got 'Manicurist of Seville' (the wine color), 'Samoan Sand' (neutral), and then my top coat. Nail polish has become a new fetish!

At World Market our favorite wine was on sale for $5.49 a bottle. I usually get it at Whole Foods for $9.99, so of course I bought 2!

Today I am visiting 2 very special boys, and I get to deliver these 2 gifts to them and their mommy! I am so excited! I spent most of my afternoon shopping for these gifts and I can't wait until they open them!

I had such a great day! I get to enjoy one more full day off, then its back to work tomorrow night.
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We LOVE the gifts! Perrin tried the sweatshirt on and it fits perfectly! And we already had to open the wipes to use on Grady when he spit up all over himself! Ha, thanks again for coming, it was great to get to catch up!
Post a Comment