Monday, September 19, 2011

Currently...

Listening - to the TV and the sound of my fan, as I wind down after work, just before I go to sleep

Eating - a walnut brownie, snack before bed.

Drinking- a glass of milk

Wearing - one of Hal's college baseball shirts, so worn in and comfortable

Feeling - tired after a 12 hour night shift; content, snuggled in my bed with Layla

Weather - overcast and cool - the perfect weather for a day sleeper!

Wanting - to spend my overtime pay on new fall clothes.

Needing - to put that overtime money in savings.

Thinking - about upcoming travel plans; about getting another 4 legged baby

Enjoying- watching 'Reba' before I go to bed. Its part of my morning routine!

I'm gonna try to make this a weekly post, just to stay up to date!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I like this idea!!! Mind if I copy sometimes??

Haley said...

Terri, please do! : )