Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fashion

Since I am actually getting a paycheck now, my love for fashion and beautiful things has been sparked once again. I know that I have to refrain myself from splurging on all of these beautiful things, but here are a few things I have my eye on for the fall.


Blue coral necklace by shopdesignspark.com

precious top by anthro, would love to wear with item below.

navy corduroy blazer, jcrew

jcrew boots

obsessed with this jcrew sweater

I do have other items on my wish list but I have to save SOMETHING for Christmas, right? I am so excited for the change of wardrobe coming soon! I usually get this way this time of year because I feel like I have worn out all of my summer clothes. I just can't wait to get out my Wallabees, skinny jeans, colorful flats, scarves and sweaters for the fall. I am sure it will be 100 degrees here in November, so I'm not getting my hopes up that my wardrobe will change anytime really soon. Ha!

1 comment:

Terri said...

loving your fall fashion crushes!!